Some things about me:
- I'm a founding engineer at thirdweb. We enable developers to build scalable blockchain applications. We raised our Series A last August.
- I'm on a leave of absence from the University of Pennsylvania. I study computer science and neuroscience there.
- I like creating things (writing, coding, startups). Startups are cool because they make creating things profitable & scalable.
- My personal philosophy has changed drastically over the past decade. My current worldview is most aligned with non-dualism & advaita vedanta.
Some things I'm interested in:
- Theories about psychological and philosophical development. Especially ego development theory (development of self-awareness) and spiral dynamics (development of personal psychology).
- Neuroscience & psychedelics. They combine most of my biggest interests - computation, intelligence, learning, consciousness, philosophy.
- Education, especially for kids under the age of 5, where many critical behaviors are solidifed.
- I like learning about new things, especially from people who are passionate about what they're teaching.
- I like beautiful art of all forms (tv, movies, visual arts, music, games). Good art creates a feeling that can't be replicated by anything else.